Here are some stories to read. Each gives an example of e-consultation in practice. Some are from our own research project in Ireland (North and South), others are from around the world.
E-consultation trials in Ireland
We helped 3 organizations include e-consultation in their public consultations.
- Waterways Ireland - putting a conventional consultation online.
- The Wheel - collecting citizens stories on active citizenship.
- North South Exchange Consortium (NSEC) - designing a complex consultation.
We also are running a few tests of our own on e-consultation technologies, trying out things that we couldn't do in the scope of the trial consultations.
- Diversity - linking different tools and processes.
- Probation Board of Northern Ireland - testing the usability of an online map with less literate ex-offenders.
- Youth e-consultations at NIYF - ongoing action research with young people at the NI Youth Forum.