From E-Consultation Guide
- What are the benefits?
- Will more people take part than in conventional consultations?
- Does it help me reach groups who normally don't take part?
- Will it get different views?
- Can it improve the quality of results?
- Is there a potential for creativity?
- Will it help me analyse the results?
- Will it cost more or less?
- Can it save me time?
- What resources will I need to make it work?
- What are the most important issues to consider in formulating a strategy?
- For consultation, and
- What processes are involved in e-consultation?
Process change (**)
- How does technology make a difference?
Case studies (**)
- Give me a brief example of a success.
- Give me a brief account of a failure (what can go wrong?)
- Are there any standard guidelines for: