From E-Consultation Guide
- What technical knowledge/expertise should be available in-house?
- How much time is required for implementation of the ICT technology selected?
- What support, documentation, help are available to implement ICT technology?
- How much maintenance, training is needed in order to be able to use the technology?
- Is required to customise/change technology to meet envisage use of technology?
- Will it be accessible to both participants and consulter?
- What are the stages in organising an e-consultation.
- What are the design differences between online & traditional techniques? In terms of using surveys, for example?
- Will it be possible for me to know where exactly in the policy-making process my involvement will take place? Is it at the agenda setting, formulation, or implementation stage?
- What are the most important issues to consider in formulating a strategy?
- For consultation, and